Anita Grant Aloe Vera GelShow all products by Anita Grant
While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed here at the time of ordering. Beauty by Zara has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping.
Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Parcel Force or Dpd
When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
Please note that the your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
We normally expect to dispatch orders within 2 working days, however in the run up to really busy periods like Black Friday and Christmas we may take up to 3 days for some orders due to the high volumes.
We do not dispatch orders on the weekends and Bank Holidays.
Please note: WE DO NOT OFFER A NEXT DAY SERVICE.
For Express and Expedited Deliveries: Please order before 6pm (Mon-Thu) for a next day dispatch. Orders after 6pm Thursday will be dispatched the following working Monday or Tuesday. Delivery is estimated 1 working day after dispatch.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via email (and SMS if applicable) once we have processed your shipment.
Once the shipper has picked up the days collection you will receive tracking updates at every scan point.
Royal Mail Tracking
You can track your parcel from the order status link in your order confirmation email. Your tracking link is the long number beginning with MX and will take you to the site of our shipper Royal Mail.
For DPD parcels, you will receive an email with an estimated delivery date and your one-hour delivery window will be sent via Email/SMS on the morning of delivery.
You can download the DPD app for free where you will get your delivery first time by sharing your delivery preferences.
If you have not received or are unable to retrieve tracking information within 24 hours of your "Shipment is Prepared" email then please contact us so that we can find it for you.
Please note that it is the recipients responsibility to monitor the progress of their parcel with their tracking number as we do not have the resources to do so.
Delivery times quoted are our best estimates of the service offered by our shippers and start from the date of dispatch and we shall not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from failure to meet these times.
Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for the delivery. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address, delivery to any safe place you have requested either in writing to us or to the shipper; or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
Unfortunately orders to Northern Island, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scottish Lowlands, Isle of Man, Scilly and a number of England/Scotland Border postcodes my take slightly longer to arrive.
Republic of Ireland
Tracked & Signed For - Flat rate shipping (2-3 working days from dispatch) £9.99
Europe - New Updates Coming Soon
Often attempted delivery by your postal courier won't result in a card being left. We always advise to check with your local post office or specific courier to ensure the parcel isn't waiting on you.
Last updated on 01/03/19
All natural aloe vera gel, one of nature’s best daily moisturisers for your entire body. Aloe vera softens and revitalises chapped, parched parts whilst helping to retain and replenish moisture. Especially, after exposure to the bitter cold, wind or drying effects of the sun. p.H value of 5.5
Amazing ways to use Aloe Vera Gel:
1. Tame frizzy curls prior to air drying. Aloe is used in so many off-the-shelf-conditioners, but most are silicone-based. However, the consistency of our Aloe Vera Gel makes it easy to apply and coat your curls. In addition to this, the pH of our Aloe Vera Gel is naturally slightly acidic, which can help seal the hair cuticle making it easy to manipulate.
2. For shaving your legs. Aloe Vera has been sited by the World Health Organisation (WHO) for its natural anti-inflammatory properties. This is partly due to two compounds C-glucosyl chromone and Lupeol, one of the sterol compounds found in Aloe vera. Both have proven to be effective at reducing inflammation. So even on the most sensitive of skin this stuff works like a charm.
3. As an effective topical treatment for razor burn or stubble burn. Slather it on after a shower, then again before bed.
4. Perfect oil-free moisturiser, especially if you’re acne-prone. Studies have indicated that Aloe Vera is an effective humectant because it increases water retention in the skin. Aloe Vera also contains anti-oxidants in the form of vitamins A, C, E, and enzymes that can help soothe inflammation and irritation.
5. On dry hair and scalp to promote healthy hair growth. Apply a small amount of Aloe Vera Gel to your hands after shampooing with our Babassu shampoo. Then scrunch it into your wet hair. Or use aloe vera on those areas, of your scalp, that need a little extra attention. The natural enzymes in Aloe Vera will loosen those skin clogging cells. Leaving the Aloe Vera nutrients to get to work promoting healthy hair growth. So all you’re left with is a soothingly moist scalp and strong hair.
6. To help heal infections and soothe burns, due to the anti-bacterial properties within Aloe Vera.
7. As a face and/or hair mask. Do you love DIY beauty regimes? Then here’s one for you. Combine two parts Aloe Vera Gel, one part honey with two parts Bentonite and a teaspoon of Organic Virgin Argan Oil. Mix together until it forms a thick, almost cake mix consistency. Apply to freshly washed hair and/or skin. Allow it to work its magic for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. You may need to adjust the recipe slightly to suit you.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadesis Leaf Juice), Guar Gum (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba), Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin), Potassium Sorbate and Benzoic Acid.
100% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin