EcoSlay Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner 12ozShow all products by EcoSlay
While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.
Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description, country of origin, nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other information.
Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Due to unprecedented demand and a reduced working team, our processing times have increased and deliveries may take 2-3 working days to dispatch.
There are still some disruptions in the delivery service in the UK, so please allow up to 5 working days for all deliveries.
There are temporary service adjustments and suspensions to some destinations.
If you believe there may be disruption in your country, please contact us prior to placing an order so that we can check with our shipper.
Please see here for list of impacted countries.
All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed here at the time of ordering. Kiyo Beauty has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping.
Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or DHL.
When placing your order please ensure that the billing and shipping address details are correct, as we are unable to redirect.
Please note that the your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
We normally expect to dispatch orders within 2 working days, however in the run up to really busy periods like Black Friday and Christmas we may take up to 3 days to dispatch your order due to the high volumes.
We do not dispatch orders on the weekends and Bank Holidays.
Please note: WE DO NOT OFFER A NEXT DAY SERVICE.
You will receive your shipping confirmation via email (and SMS if applicable) once we have processed your shipment. You should be able to track your package using the link in this email.
Once the shipper has picked up the days collection you will receive tracking updates at every scan point.
If you have not received or are unable to retrieve tracking information within 48 hours of your "Shipment is Prepared" email then please contact us so that we can find it for you.
Please note that it is the recipients responsibility to monitor the progress of their parcel with their tracking number as we do not have the resources to do so.
Delivery times quoted are our best estimates of the service offered by our shippers and start from the date of dispatch and we shall not be held liable for any consequential loss or damage resulting from failure to meet these times.
Please be aware that our service is not a named delivery service and and anyone at the designated delivery address may sign for the delivery. You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address, delivery to any safe place you have requested either in writing to us or to the shipper; or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
While we endeavour to deliver all items in your order together, we will occasionally ship part of your order separately due to stock issues. For example, if you order three items and one of them is out of stock, we may dispatch the two in-stock items while we await new stock of the third item. On these occasions, we will continue to update you via email as your order progresses.
UK Shipping (Mainland) Free delivery on all orders to the UK over £50
Unfortunately orders to Northern Island, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scottish Lowlands, Isle of Man, Scilly and a number of England/Scotland Border postcodes my have a remote area surcharge and also may take slightly longer to arrive.
Europe and The Rest of The World
Shipping starts from 14.99 with tracking included. Please see rates and delivery times at checkout. Delivery times are 2-10 working days depending on your location.
We deliver to the countries listed on our website. If your country is not listed, then please let us know and we will do our best to help.
Remote Area Surcharges
A surcharge is applied per shipment when the delivery destination or pick up location is remote. Remote is defined as islands and highlands; or a post code/zip code that is difficult to serve; or a suburb/town that is distant, inaccessible or infrequently served.
Unfortuantely our current shipping does not take into account remote areas at the time of checkout. If you believe to be in a remote area then please let us know prior to checkout so that we can provide a quote. If you are not sure, you may check here
If an order has already been placed, we will inform you if your destination requires a remote area surcharge prior to shipping.
Duties & Tax/ Customs Clearance
If you order goods from our website for delivery to one of the international delivery destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination.
Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Often attempted delivery by your postal courier won't result in a card being left. We always advise to check with your local post office or specific courier to ensure the parcel isn't waiting on you.
Last updated on 25/08/20
With Rice Water and Jasmine and Vanilla essential oils
Melt away tangles while quenching your thirsty locks with Ecoslay’s Rice Pudding Leave-In Conditioner and Moisturizer! A generous dose of Rice Water adds the nutrients that your curls need to keep them strong, shiny and bouncy. Rice Pudding mixes superbly with Ecoslay’s Orange Marmalade and Jello Shot allowing you to create the perfect styling combination for your hair’s needs.
Ingredients: Water, Marshmallow Root Extract, Fermented Rice Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (good, fatty alcohol), Sodium PCA (vegetable-based moisturizer), Chamomile Flower Extract, Slipper Elm Extract, Nettle Leaf Extract, Melissa Leaf Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Horsetail Leaf Extract, Yucca Vera Leaf Extract, Sucrose Cocoate (beet-derived moisturizer), Panthenol, Capryhydroxamic Acid GG (preservative), Jasmine Essential oil, Vanilla Essential oil, Potassium sorbate (Preservative).
Directions: Apply liberally to wet or dry hair.
Marshmallow Root extract
- Marshmallow root is great for soothing and relieving your scalp and hair. It's rich in proteins and vitamins, treating hair ailments like eczema, psoriasis and dry scalp.
- Super slippery, aiding in detangling
Fermented Rice Water
- Contains amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, minerals and antioxidants.
- Increases strand strength
- Aids in detangling
- Smooths the cuticle
- Increases shine
- Vegetable-based moisturizer
Chamomile flower extract
- Chamomile will strengthen your hair and protect it from being easily damaged. It contains anti-septic properties that gets rid of dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh.
- Chamomile is also an herbal remedy to get rid of stubborn dandruff. People suffering from a persistent dandruff problem can surely find great relief. It is also very soothing for dandruff affected itchy scalp. Use regularly on irritated areas and let chamomile work its magic.
- It provides hair with intense nourishment and makes it shiny and lustrous. (mirahbelle.com)
Slippery Elm extract
- Aids in detangling
- Contains Amino Acids and Calcium to help strengthen hair
Nettle leaf extract
- Helps in combating hair loss and also helps in hair re-growth.
- Nettle leaves are rich in silica and sulphur. This helps in making hair shinier and healthier. (everscents.com.au)
Melissa leaf extract
- Calms the scalp
- Melissa leaf extract is an antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection. (naturallycurly.com)
Peppermint leaf extract
- Peppermint is antimicrobial, helping to fight scalp infection.
- Peppermint is vasodilating (and vasoconstricting), which means that it improves blood circulation. Many cases of hair loss and baldness occurs due to starved blood flow to hair follicles. Increasing circulation improves blood flow and therefore hair growth and slows hair loss.
- Peppermint is also anti-inflammatory and calming to the scalp.
Horsetail leaf extract
- Horsetail extract is rich in minerals for hair, tying horsetail and hair growth together.
- Horsetail vitamins for hair growth's principal ingredient is the mineral silica, or silicon, which strengthens hair strands, as well as nails and bones. (viviscal.com)
Yucca Vera leaf extract
- Yucca naturally works to thicken hair.
- Native American tribes in Northern Mexico and South America use yucca roots extract to help treat dandruff and dry scalp.
- It has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- It removes product buildup and dirt from the scalp due to its anti-fungal properties. (yourhairlossexpert.com)
- Beet-derived moisturizer
- Derived from Vitamin B5, Panthenol is an emollient and moisturizer
Capryhydroxamic Acid GG
Jasmine Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle
Vanilla Essential oil
- Strengthens the hair follicle
Shelf Life & Storage Tips: Rice Pudding is fully-preserved with a 9 month shelf life when stored in a cool, dark, dry location. Because Rice Pudding is an all-natural product and often cool, dry, dark locations are difficult to come by, it is recommended that it is refrigerated to preserve its shelf life.